1. Covid Changed The Way We Use Drugs And Alcohol — Now It’s Time To Properly Invest In Treatment
A survey of treatment services found that among services that reported changes in demand, most had an increase. (theconversation.com)
2. Has The Pandemic Changed Your Relationship With Alcohol Or Drugs?
If you would like to appear in a video about the topic please get in touch using the form below. (theguardian.com)
3. More Young Adults Are Abstaining From Alcohol
Fewer college-age Americans drink alcohol, compared to nearly 20 years ago, according to a new study. (sciencedaily.com)
4. Telemedicine For Drug Addiction Treatment
“This paradigm of not trusting patients and assuming that they need to be hyper-monitored all the time in order to provide safe care is not patient-centered; it’s not harm-reduction oriented,” says Noa Krawczyk, an assistant professor in the population health department at New York University’s Grossman School of Medicine, whose research focuses on studying ways to address barriers to treatment and improve quality of care. (journalistsresource.org)
5. Drugs In The Workplace: What Are Employers’ Responsibilities?
Many employers in Australia are going to great lengths to control drug and alcohol issues in the workplace. (hcamag.com)